Terms & Conditions - Competition
General Terms & Conditions
Opt In (or not) Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the ‘Opt In (or not) Prize Draw’. By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Prize Draw and you will not be eligible to win the Prize (set out in paragraph 7 below). The Prize Draw is administered by Dock & Bay Ltd (UK).
1. PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: The start date for entries is 11/5/18 at 12:00 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 28/5/18 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
2. TO ENTER: To enter the Prize Draw, you need to complete and submit the entry form sent to you by Dock & Bay Ltd and confirm that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to any UK and International residents that have been selected to receive an email from Dock & Bay Ltd containing an invitation to enter the Prize Draw
4. The Prize Draw is only available to those aged 18 or over.
5. Employees of Dock & Bay Ltd or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
6. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of a mobile phone or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw.
7. PRIZE: A Dock & Bay gift set as per below:
4 Cabana Towels
3 Active Towels
2 pairs of Swim Shorts
2 Summer Towels
2 Festival Towels
2 Classic Towels
1 Mini Poncho
2 Chilly's Water Bottles
2 pairs of Boomerangz Flipflops / Thongs
8. Dock & Bay reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) unless agreed otherwise in writing. The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winners.
9. SELECTION OF THE WINNERS: The winners of the Prize will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
10. The winners will be contacted by email the day after the Closing Date using the contact details provided on the entry form. If a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
11. Details of the winners’ name will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by emailing Dock & Bay Ltd at: email@example.com
12. Unless otherwise notified by Dock & Bay, the Prize will be mailed to the address provided by the recipient upon acknowledgement of their prize draw win.
13. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: Dock & Bay will use the required personal details of the winners for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw only and awarding the Prize.
14. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void. 1
15. Dock & Bay reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
16. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Dock & Bay reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Dock & Bay’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Dock & Bay, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Dock & Bay nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): (i). any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Prize Draw and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or (ii). any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Prize Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
20. SPIRIT OF THE PRIZE DRAW: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Prize Draw by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Dock & Bay reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future prize draws and/or competitions.
21. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Prize Draw, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org